- “If an answer comes to the same mind that is asking the question, it is not an answer, but an extension of the confusion that is the question.”
- “The stupid one thinks of himself and lives in the confusion of concepts.
The wise one simply knows himself and lives in the joy of clarity.”
- “To a mind lost in imagination, Reality causes a great deal of confusion.”
- “The one who knows does not have great answers; the onewho knows does not have big words or big answers; the one who knows is the one who does not have even small questions.
If you ask him for answers, he will conclude that he is a fool because he does not have answers.
His being lies in not having questions, in realising just one thing that all questions are noise.
He knows the Self and he knows the Self is blemishless.
There is no place for doubt or confusion there.
He sits rooted in sureness.
He will say, ‘Only a Faithless mind can have questions. I know the source, the genesis of all questions, how can I give questions importance?’”
- “Statements coming out of deep Faith are received in deep Faith.Statements coming out of confusion and doubt, are received with confusion and doubt.”
- “Whatever we talk about will only give birth to division.”
- “Feel grateful when your confusions get exposed.”
These quotes have come from talks and writings of Acharya Prashant