- “Aims come from the limited past. Achieving an aim gives you no growth.
Growth comes from aimless courageous movement into unknown.”
- “‘Normal’ is a pattern followed by the majority.
You must announce that you are not ‘normal’, that you are not one of them.
This is an announcement of courage as well as compassion. To be one of them means that you cannot help them.”
- “If it is in your Heart, it will be in your every breath. What kind of lover dares not to expose his love?
When you will get Love, you will also get the spontaneous courage to declare it with a roar.”
- “Wisdom does not come without fearlessness.
If you don’t have courage, you also don’t have wisdom.”
- “Love is a great responsibility. We don’t have the fire to do justice to Love. We don’t have courage to Love.
Love is not for cold and dead minds. It is the mind illuminated by the flames of its own annihilation into the Ultimate.”
- “Love comes along with Courage.”
- “If you are really courageous – really, really courageous – then shoot inwards. Hit the real jackpot. Shoot inwards.”
- “The courageous mind solves itself rather than the problem.”
“When you know that now you cannot bow down to the false, then you have surrendered to the Truth.
And only when you have surrendered to the Truth, you will get the courage to not to prostrate in front of the false.”
- “To respond you must have the courage to stand a little free, free of that system and free of its influence upon you.
That is the only freedom. That is also called freedom from conditioning.”
- “Reasonless courage is Faith.”
- “Live in love, live in courage.
Love is a great purifier: Pure Fire.
It burns down a lot of things that are unnecessary.”
- “Spirituality is not about taking things blindly, at face value. It is about really having the courage to stand the fact of anything, even if it’s distasteful.”
- “The mind is dependent all the time. But that dependence is subtle, so it doesn’t become obvious. But it becomes very obvious in such matters – you want to really do something and yet are unable to gather courage for it because nobody else is doing it. And then it becomes obvious.”
These quotes have come from talks and writings of Shri Prashant