- “Karma, fate, destiny must be acknowledged, but fatalism cannot be accepted. Fate has some power, but there is a power much bigger than fate. The power that Karma, fate and destiny wield is just an insignificant rub-off of that higher power.”
- “To resist destiny is to believe in it.
The seer does not resist destiny.”
- “Your wishes are not granted so that you may be granted your destiny.Your destiny is realization; your destiny is Truth.”
“Destiny is real. It comes only to those who ask real questions. Not imaginary stuff- here, there, Brahman, consciousness, evolution. You live your life in petty stuff- money, security, home loan, jealousy, servicing the car, pleasing the boss, spying on the neighbour. So, ask those questions. Those are the real questions. Only in those real questions will you meet something Real, otherwise, you can keep blabbering – pure consciousness, seventh heaven, depths of meditation; flowerings of blissfulness; Hari Om! (Sarcastically)
“When can I get my paycheck, please?” “Hari Om!”
“Is my wife seeing somebody else these days?” “Hari Om!””
“If you are really a loving partner, a loving father, a loving being, you will assist the other as much as you can in moving towards her destiny, and we all have a common shared destiny.
And that destiny is Peace.”
- “Your wishes are not granted so that you may be granted your destiny.”
- “We all have only one destiny and that destiny is Truth.”
- “Even after hundreds of years and hundreds of births, time alone never bring anybody to the timelessness. They are different dimensions. One can keep roaming on this floor for centuries, that would not make him fly; the Sky is a different dimension. You will never come to your destiny. When you drop all thoughts of coming and going and becoming then you are what you are, and you have reached your destiny. Your destiny has been revealed to you, that is a better way of saying.
What is our destiny? The Non-dual Silence is our destiny. That is what we really are.”
- “It is the destiny of the moving mind to come home to its own nature.”
- “Q: Are we destined to reach?
AP: Your destiny is so close to you that it doesn’t wait for time. Peace is your destiny.
You will never reach.”
- “Your Wish shall be granted against your wish.”
These quotes have come from talks and writings of Acharya Prashant