- “You are born so that you may be Born.”
- “There is no realized ‘man’. Because when one realizes, the man is no longer there. One who knows Brahm becomes Brahm. He doesn’t remain a man anymore. That is why the goal to attain realization is an impossible one because the one who makes the goal, dies.”
- “There is nothing to be attained here except to get rid of all that you have already attained.”
- “God and Enlightenment are fancy names given to just being Oneself.”
- “No Buddha ever attains enlightenment. Enlightenment attains Buddha.”
- “Realisation, or enlightenment, is not an end. It is a continuous beginning.”
- “The self perpetuates itself by trying to become an enlightened self.
Only the ego takes interest in enlightenment.
Enlightenment is ego.”
- “Do not come to get illuminated.
Come to get rid of darkness.
You cannot be given anything.
You are required to lose a lot.
Come to give up.”
- “The image of the so-called enlightened one makes one scared of enlightenment.”
- “Enlightenment is not one event, it is a continuity in one empty Joy.”
- “Enlightenment is to feel free of the obligation to be enlightened.”
- “Enlightenment is not a special feeling; it is the dissolution of the one who feels.”
- “Enlightenment is the mother of all myths.”
- “Forget enlightenment.
Be human first.”
- “Enlightenment is to be shamelessly unenlightened.”
- “Nothing hinders enlightenment as much as the search for enlightenment.”
- “If you can be loving towards a plant, if you can listen to what the tree is saying, if you can be friends with the passing cloud – that itself is enlightenment.”
- “Enlightenment is the most fundamental myth.”
These quotes have come from talks and writings of Shri Prashant