- “ When the mind is not divided then there is a special quality about it.”
- “Is the moment of death anymore significant than the infinite moments lived daily? Concerned less with living fully than with fear of death!”
- “The cunning man is not cunning enough. He still ends up a big loser- frustrated and afraid.
Be fully cunning. Emerge the ultimate winner.”
- “Live fully, die fully, and then come alive, again, and again…”
- “You cannot accept yourself without accepting the totality of existence. When you are complaining against everything, how can you be alright with yourself? When you are offended and hurt by everything, how can you be alright with yourself?
People talk about accepting themselves, but accepting oneself is never in isolation. It has to come with an acceptance of everything and acceptance does not mean compromise. Acceptance means, “Whatever there is, in the middle of all of it, I am okay. There might be disease all around, but in the middle of diseases, I am healthy. Disease can never touch my core, my essence. It might even touch my body, but it can never touch my soul”. It is that inner confidence. Now you do not need to wear make-up.”
- “Need cannot be the basis of any relationship, including a leader-follower relationship. Any relationship cannot be based on need, because when you need something from somebody then you will not let that person free.
The basis of relationship has to be once own fullness. “I am so complete in myself that I am not begging something from you; I have come here to give”.
This is what love is: Two people who are perfectly alright in their aloneness, when they get together, that is a healthy and beautiful relationship. They do not need each other, yet they are with each other.
“We do not need each other, yet we are with each other, in our freedom”.”
- “To surrender is to realize that you are already at the climax of your being, that there is no better place available. So, there is no need to put in any more efforts; that no road needs to be taken; that this is it, full stop. And it is not a full stop of deadness; it’s a throbbing and vital full stop. It’s a full stop, not to your being, but to your disease.”
- “Why is the duck living and the water non-living?
When everything is fully alive, why don’t you see the same life in the duck and water?”
- “In waking state, only the senses are awake.
In sleeping, only the senses go asleep.
What happens to you?
Wake up really, Or sleep fully!”
- “Living well, living fully is the purpose of life.
Why ask for another purpose?”
- “When in grief, cry fully.
Let tears flow freely.
- “Too many life-experts claim expertise on the base that they have never really lived!
There is no way to know life than by being in it fully.”
- “When sadness comes, don’t be afraid, don’t resist it.
Boldly experience the depths of sadness, let the sadness penetrate you fully.
In the depths of sadness, there is great joy.”
- “The disease can be treated only when the symptoms show up.
When afraid, be fully afraid.
Fear shows up; now watch!
Confidence is suppression.”
- “He kept asking and asking, till the question became so honest it did not need an answer. Buddh Purnima: The day he came, died and died fully.”
- “The future is a surprise gift for the one who lives fully in the Present.”
- “To be full of love, one must first be Full.”
- “The one who has it, keeps giving it away, and is yet always full.
The one who has not, keeps trying to protect it, and is yet always poor.”
- “Life is the sacred silence of a raucous laughter or a raucous laughter of the sacred silence.
A holy verse. A vulgar joke.
- “Spirituality is not the renunciation of life; it is the art of living fully.”
- “Yes, it is not an experience. But how else will the mind know it? Let the mind be fully open to experience. Laughter,sadness,wonder,anger…”
- “Only the full, vigorous, obstinate river reaches the ocean.
Gentle, compromising streams get lost in mud-lands and quagmires.”
- “Clarity is an emptiness in one way; emptiness in the sense that you are empty of all rubbish, and on the other hand, this emptiness is a great fullness. These two, hence, must be called as two but understood as one.”
- “Contentment is feeling of fullness. Contentment is a feeling that I cannot be harmed, that I cannot gain much and I cannot lose much.
Fundamentally, contentment is: “I am alright”.
That subtle constant realization that “I am alright, things are alright”, this is contentment.”
“You can have a little more only if your cup is full.
Only fullness gets and begets fullness. The more you drink, the more you get to drink.”
“Without a memory of your intrinsic richness, why would you beg so much?
Without having a faint remembrance of what it means to be full, why would you chase fullness so much?
So, it’s strange, you beg because you know that your nature is richness; but the more you beg, the more you prove to yourself that you are not rich.”
- “Even in the moment of your greatest fall, still do not feel small.
Back yourself completely.
Be your biggest fan.”
- “Whatever is lived fully, does not carry forward.
Whatever is lived fully, does not leave a trace.
- “You have lived, only if you have lived a thousand lives in one life.”
- “When you are into it, you are completely into it, and when you move on to the next thing or the next moment, then the previous one must completely die, completely die.”
- “Live fully, die fully, and then come alive, again, and again…”
- “The Complete is that which has no substitutes.”
- “You may be a saint or a sinner and yet you are perfect.
You may remember or forget and yet you are perfect.”
- “If you search as the unfulfilled one, you remain unfulfilled throughout your search.”
- “Never allow yourself to be suspicious. Even if you experience suspicion, remain sure in the middle of suspicion.”
- “Fullness is not the opposite of hollowness. Fullness is the freedom from the need to feel either hollow or full.”
- “When you live from a point of simple, basic fulfillment which is fortunately your established nature, then victory and defeat, neither of them can mean too much.”
- “To want fulfillment is to be unfulfilled. Fulfillment is an infinite cup from which you can drink as much as you want to and then one sip more.”
- “Walk in fulfillment, do not walk for fulfillment.”
- “The limited eye looks at the limited tree. But even as the limited eye looks at the limited tree, the Unlimited in you remains with the Unlimited. Deep in the heart there is a sense of fulfillment, contentment. The heart is not saying that I am looking out so that I can get something from somewhere.”
- “What is full, does not demand your attention. What is full, does not make you restless, crazy, eager to seek a solution. What is full, just comes to a full stop. What is full, allows you to relax and retire. In fullness lies peace.”
- “Emptiness is the root to fullness.”
- “Fullness is only for the one who has the guts, the faith to firstly live in emptiness.”
- “Those who are afraid of emptiness may just give up all their hopes about fullness.”
- “From full arises the full- From limitation arises limitation.”
- “To give yourselves fully to anything is to fully give yourselves.”
These quotes have come from talks and writings of Acharya Prashant