- “The Total is greater than the sum of the parts.
Two plus two is five.
The extra one is the juice of life.
It is Grace.”
- “All that you can do is, when ‘The Way’ comes to you, don’t block it.”
- “Only the One can help you, is helping you, wishes you well and is giving you wellness.
Know Him, be with Him, and you will not be afraid.”
- “We all have a magical pocket in our coats. Put your hand in it and you get precious gifts. But the magical pocket is only for those who neither earn, nor need anything. You need to have no doership, you need to be choiceless. You need to have absolute faith. That magic, that grace is available only to those who do not ask for it, nor need it.”
- “Grace is the capacity to realise that all is Grace.
Grace, if I realise.
Grace, if I do not realise.
Grace, whether or not I understand.”
- “Grace is the Complete in action without the part making sense of it.
Part will search for a cause.
Part cause, part effect.
The Complete is both cause and effect, hence causeless, hence effectless.
May I please live in the unreasonable?”
- “What the ego dismisses as randomness, faith knows to be Grace.
Ego reasons and finds not.
Faith surrenders to mystery, and finds benediction.”
- “You cannot get It through your effort.
But you will not get It without effort either.
Don’t resist, empty yourself, and leave the rest to Grace.”
- “You had a dream, you came to me, and I have not helped you reach there.
But tell me, are you not glad that now you are not where you were?”
- “Lucky are those whose eyes open up even if to see their wounds.”
- “Often what you get for no price is priceless.”
- “Prosperity is not what you have, but what you are.”
- “Sin is the incapacity to accept Grace.”
- “It is Grace to suffer from a feeling of separation – viyog. Only the lucky ones experience and suffer in separation. Others are absorbed in their illusory pleasures.”
- “Grace does not fall upon you one day, grace is that ubiquitous ground under your feet. Grace is always there.”
- “Witnessing is grace. Neither do you begin it, nor can you end it.”
- “There is no load upon you that you can take seriously. What you take seriously, becomes your load.”
- “You are not the object that will receive Grace; you are the fountainhead from which Grace will spring. Grace springs right in your Heart, it does not come to you from somewhere outside.”
- “You will have to see that whatever you call as success, whatever you call as the shining jewels of your life, are either just deception or stuff that Grace has given you in spite of you not deserving it.”
- “The ways of Grace are impossible to know.”
- “Never rely upon the argument that time will heal things, that time will bring the Truth to the trapped one. Time will not bring the Truth to the trapped one, Grace may.”
- “By Grace, we just mean, causeless help.”
These quotes have come from talks and writings of Acharya Prashant