- “The Total is greater than the sum of the parts.
Two plus two is five.
The extra one is the juice of life.
It is Grace.”
- “All that you can do is, when ‘The Way’ comes to you, don’t block it.”
- “Only the One can help you, is helping you, wishes you well and is giving you wellness.
Know Him, be with Him, and you will not be afraid.”
- “We all have a magical pocket in our coats. Put your hand in it and you get precious gifts. But the magical pocket is only for those who neither earn, nor need anything. You need to have no doership, you need to be choiceless. You need to have absolute faith. That magic, that grace is available only to those who do not ask for it, nor need it.”
- “Grace is the capacity to realise that all is Grace.
Grace, if I realise.
Grace, if I do not realise.
Grace, whether or not I understand.”
- “Grace is the Complete in action without the part making sense of it.
Part will search for a cause.
Part cause, part effect.
The Complete is both cause and effect, hence causeless, hence effectless.
May I please live in the unreasonable?”
- “What the ego dismisses as randomness, faith knows to be Grace.
Ego reasons and finds not.
Faith surrenders to mystery, and finds benediction.”
- “You cannot get It through your effort.
But you will not get It without effort either.
Don’t resist, empty yourself, and leave the rest to Grace.”
- “You had a dream, you came to me, and I have not helped you reach there.
But tell me, are you not glad that now you are not where you were?”
- “Lucky are those whose eyes open up even if to see their wounds.”
- “Often what you get for no price is priceless.”
- “Prosperity is not what you have, but what you are.”
- “Sin is the incapacity to accept Grace.”
- “It is Grace to suffer from a feeling of separation – viyog. Only the lucky ones experience and suffer in separation. Others are absorbed in their illusory pleasures.”
These quotes have come from talks and writings of Acharya Prashant