- “ When the mind is not divided then there is a special quality about it.”
- “The root of all violence is an affixation with others, objects. A man attentive towards himself is immersed in peace.
Interest is violence.”
- “Whenever you are in the action, whenever you are in the happening, whenever you are inside life, there is hardly any time to spend. And whenever you are outside life, whenever you are outside the happening, whenever you are afraid, whenever you just watching from the fringes, then time comes into the picture.”
- “Does the leaf follow any purpose? The leaf just is.
When the wind comes, the leaf dances.
When the heat is too strong, the leaf dies, withers away.
And it’s so disturbing to many: “Oh my God! Nothing to do!”
When the wind comes, then move and dance, and when your time is up, then go away.
- “Excellence comes from enjoyment.
Enjoyment is immersion in the present.
Ambition is in future away from present.
Ambition kills excellence.”
- “Working, striving, aiming, achieving, immersed in all phenomenon, I laughed with my loved ones, “Such engaging reality!”
And then I woke up.”
- “Rooted in the timeless, it’s good fun to play around in time.
Past and future are mere harmless jokes when the mind is immersed in the present.”
- “Effortless action is the immersion of the actor in the Source.”
- “If I observe standing separate from the event,the observation is just an I-centric thought. Real observation is immersion, one with the event.”
- “Attention is the key. In deep immersion, mind stops its usual fare. Time and space as mental constructs too disappear.”
- “Mind immersed in its Source, is the mind in its calm witnessing nature. Such a mind is just one with its object.
Immersion, the way of life.”
- “Witnessing isn’t detachment, rather it is immersion in life.
When the subject immerses in its object, subject and object merge into nothing.”
- “Let there be intimacy in whatever you do.”
- “After dropping all, you’re left with nothing. Now drop the nothing as well.
From Him comes all illusion, and from Him comes redemption.”
These quotes have come from talks and writings of Acharya Prashant