- “Detachment is the fruit of maturity.”
- “Responsibility is the fruit of maturity.”
- “I have grown up only if I am a child again.”
- “Maturity is attention. Maturity is looking closely and clearly at what is going on.
And when you look closely at what is going on, then you are able to differentiate between the necessary and the unnecessary, then you are able to differentiate between love and violence, between attachment and compassion.”
- “What is maturity?
Realization; when you come to realize the nature of your existence.”
- “Maturity is being really yourself.
Maturity means attaining your independent nature.”
- “Real maturity comes with regaining the child.
You will have to be an adult and a child together.
You cannot be one of them.”
- “See that you were born extremely old. That will help you die as a child.”
- “When you know that you are so strong that you need no support of any kind then you leave your crutches.”
These quotes have come from talks and writings of Acharya Prashant