- “Responsibility is the fruit of maturity.”
- “Love is a great responsibility. We don’t have the fire to do justice to Love. We don’t have courage to Love. Love is not for cold and dead minds. It is the mind illuminated by the flames of its own annihilation into the Ultimate.”
- “Who is an evil man? The one who cannot relax. The one who has a thousand responsibilities. The one who thinks that he has any other duty than serving Krishna.”
- “Responsibility does not come with identity; in fact, responsibility comes with freedom from identity.
Real responsibility is very unpredictable, so it’s very thrilling.
Fake responsibility is boredom, real responsibility is extremely thrilling.”
- “You say you work for the family. Whose family – the neighbour’s? Is it really for the family that one works, or is it always for oneself?
Don’t name your insecurity as magnanimity or responsibility.”
These quotes have come from talks and writings of Acharya Prashant