- “Once you have reached the destination, you can begin the journey”
- “To be at rest is to be at the destination even in the middle of the journey”
- “And finally,the only important question is: Did you get the joke? If yes,there is just joy. Else, there are morals, targets, safety, future…”
- “To have a target is to miss the target.”
“Go to the roots of your anger and you will reach the root of your suffering; the root of your ego.
Don’t find helpless targets. Don’t find cheap substitutes.
Attack the real enemy.”
- “When you work without a target, then the intensity is just right.”
These quotes have come from talks and writings of Acharya Prashant